Mahalaxmi Minerals Raw Bentonite Granules are processed from exceptional quality Bentonite deposits of Gujarat. It can be widely used as a carrier in formulation of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, bio-pesticides plant growth promoter and bio-fertilizers.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Raw Bentonite Granules are as mentioned below:
- Acts as an ion exchanger for soil improvement and conditioning.
- High Humidity Absorbent
- When mixed with water it immediately allows the formulations to release in soil.
The Granules are double roasted for better absorption of formulations by the soil and utilization by roots.
- Description: Raw, free flowing granules, free from foreign matter.
- Color : Bluish Gray
- Formation : Granules
- Composition: Montmorillonite (hydrous aluminum silicate containing small amounts
- of alkali and alkaline+arth metals.), and a small portion of other mineral matter,
- usually quartz, feldspar, volcanic glass, organic matter, gypsum, or pyrite.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF RAW BENTONITE GRANULES
|Bulk density||0.85 gm/ml min|
|Liquid holding capacity||15%|
|PH||6.5 – 7.5|
|Solubility||98% in water|