Liquid Polymer Emulsion is a higher molecular weight containing partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide/polyacrylate(PHPA) copolymer, is used primarily as a viscosifier and borehole stabilizer.
- Mixes easily with minimum mixing in freshwater
- Develops viscosity rapidly.
- Immediate settling of cuttings in pit reduces recirculation of drilled cuttings back into the wellbore.
- Reduces water loss through cracks and fissures.
- Liquid polymer emulsion is cost-effective and is applicable to all types of drilling applications including water wells, Diamond Coring, Mineral Exploration, etc.
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations.
- Enhanced rheological properties of the mud.
- Reduce drill pipe torque and pumping pressure.
- Immediately flocculated cuttings in the reserve pit.