Liquid Polymer Emulsion is a higher molecular weight containing partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide/polyacrylate(PHPA) copolymer, is used primarily as a viscosifier and borehole stabilizer.
|Product Details of LPP-85 :
|Physical and Chemical Properties of LPP-85:
||Viscous Pourable Liquid
|Solubility in water
||500 – 2000 cps.
|Flash Point in oC
|Boiling Point in oC
||0.002 @ 20 oC
- Mixes easily with minimum mixing in freshwater
- Develops viscosity rapidly.
- Immediate settling of cuttings in pit-reduces recirculation of drilled cuttings back into the wellbore.
- Reduces water loss through cracks and fissures.
- Cost effective.
- For Liquid polymer emulsion is cost-effective and is applicable to all types of drilling applications including water wells, Diamond Coring, Mineral Exploration etc.
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations.
- Enhanced rheological properties of the mud.
- Reduce drill pipe torque and pumping pressure.
- Immediately flocculated cuttings in the reserve pit.