Drilling Powder Polymer (DCP-85) Polymer is a higher molecular weight powder polymer containing partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide/ polyacrylate (PHPA) copolymer, is used primarily as a viscosifier and borehole stabilizer to prevent reactive shale and clays from swelling and sloughing.
- Develops viscosity rapidly.
- Immediate settling of cuttings in pit-reduces recirculation of drilled cuttings back into the well bore.
- Reduces water loss through cracks and fissures.
- Cost effective.
- Product is cost effective and is applicable to all types of drilling applications like mineral exploration, water wells, Diamond Coring, etc.
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations.
- Enhanced rheological properties of the mud.
- Reduce drill pipe torque and pumping pressure.
- Immediately flocculated cuttings in the reserve pit.
- In 25 Kg HDPE Bags. Suitable packing can be made available on request depending upon the volume of supply.