Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the Top producers, Manufacturers, and suppliers of Tunnel Grouting Grade Bentonite Powder in Punjab.
Tunnel excavation involves a certain risk of unexpected ground conditions. One of the risks is the chance of hitting large quantities of high-pressure groundwater. Smaller volumes of groundwater ingress can also cause problems in a tunnel or its surroundings. Water is the most frequent reason for grouting the rock that surrounds tunnels. Groundwater ingress can be controlled or handled by drainage, pre-excavation grouting, and post-excavation grouting. Rock or soil conditions causing stability problems for tunnel excavation are another possible reason for grouting. The poor and unstable ground can be improved by ﬁlling discontinuities with grout material which has sufﬁcient strength and adhesion.
Bentonite has traditionally been used on a routine basis in combination with cement for the grouting of soil and rock. The reason for this was the strong tendency of standard cement to separate when suspended in water, enhanced by the normal use of w/c-ratios up to 3.0 and more.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Piling Grade Bentonite is a sodium-based bentonite of exceptional purity procured from ores with a high composition of montmorillonite.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Punjab.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Piling Grade Bentonite in Punjab are:
- Large Surface Area
- Commendable Gelling Strength
- Excellent plasticity and lubricity
- Significantly low filter loss
- Environmentally Acceptable
- Excellent packaging enhances the shelf life of the product
- Available in quantities depending on customer requirements.
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Punjab.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.