Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the leading suppliers of Pond Sealing in Uttarakhand.
Bentonite swells several times its mass and then forms a strong water and chemical-proof seal making it an ideal, inexpensive, permanent, and easy-to-install liner. Also, since it does not contain any chemicals, additives, or anything toxic, bentonite is environmentally friendly.
Bentonite is a natural sealant and is used for sealing stock and recreational ponds, dairy and sewage lagoons, and city landﬁlls. It is also effective as a hole plug as well as for controlling dust on highways. Sodium bentonite is one of the “most effective low-cost methods” of treating porous soils.
Being a mined clay, the quality of the bentonite deposits will vary. Also, all bentonite will contain a percentage of other minerals- Aluminum Oxide, Potassium Oxide, and Magnesium Oxide, to name a few and a percentage of sand and silt.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Uttarakhand.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Pond Sealing in Uttarakhand are:
- Mahalaxmi Minerals spends many man-hours recovering this bentonite which are very high-quality swelling deposit.
- It is the process of removing the sand and silt from the bentonite that will produce a higher-quality product. Hence Mahalaxmi Minerals bentonite goes through the proper process of removing most of the sand and silt even though it takes more time and is costly.
To achieve the best results :
- Use good quality bentonite.
- Apply evenly / Properly
- Use the appropriate quantity as recommended through your soil tests.
- Have one of our Field engineers guide you through the process.
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Uttarakhand.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.