Mahalaxmi Minerals is a leading supplier of Piling Grade Bentonite in Telangana.
At the time of boring for the Pile, the sides of the borehole are subjected to numerous external forces and pressure like active earth pressure, hydrostatic pressure, pore pressure, etc due to underground water. As a result, the side of the bore becomes unstable and may collapse if the soil layers remain weak. Due to its thixotropic property, bentonite is used as a supporting fluid to counter the external pressures and stabilize the sides of the borehole.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Piling Grade Bentonite is a sodium-based bentonite of exceptional purity procured from ores with a high composition of montmorillonite.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We are specialized in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Telangana.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Piling Grade Bentonite in Telangana are:
- Large Surface Area
- Commendable Gelling Strength
- Excellent plasticity and lubricity
- Significantly low filter loss
- Environmentally Acceptable
- Excellent packaging enhances the shelf life of the product
- Available in quantities depending on customer requirements.
Technical Specifications of PILLING GRADE BENTONITE POWDER AS PER IS 2911 – PART-V
|LIQUID LIMIT||400 to 450 %||550 to 600 %|
|SAND CONTENT||2 %||1 %|
|FUNNEL VISCOSITY||40 SEC||50 SEC|
|JEL TIME||3 MIN||INSTANT|
Mahalaxmi Minerals in Telangana believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.