Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the top producers, manufacturers, and suppliers of Liquid Polymer Emulsion in Arunachal Pradesh.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Liquid Polymer Emulsion is a higher molecular weight containing partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide/polyacrylate(PHPA) copolymer and is used primarily as a viscosifier and borehole stabilizer.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Arunachal Pradesh.
Benefits of Mahalaxmi Minerals Liquid Polymer Emulsion in Arunachal Pradesh are:
- Mixes easily with minimum mixing in freshwater
- Develops viscosity rapidly.
- Immediate settling of cuttings in the pit reduces recirculation of drilled cuttings back into the wellbore.
- Reduces water loss through cracks and fissures.
Uses of Mahalaxmi Minerals Liquid Polymer Emulsion in Arunachal Pradesh are:
- Liquid polymer emulsion is cost-effective and is applicable to all types of drilling applications including water wells, Diamond Coring, Mineral Exploration, etc.
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations.
- Enhanced rheological properties of the mud.
- Reduce drill pipe torque and pumping pressure.
- Immediately flocculated cuttings in the reserve pit.
|Product Details of LPP-85 :|
|Physical form||Viscous liquid|
|Physical and Chemical Properties of LPP-85:|
|Physical Appearance||Viscous Pourable Liquid|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Viscosity||500 – 2000 cps.|
|Flash Point in oC||100 oC|
|Boiling Point in oC||200 oC|
|Vapor Pressure||0.002 @ 20 oC|
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Arunachal Pradesh.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.