Mahalaxmi Minerals leading product manufacturer and supplier of foundry-grade Bentonite powder in Manipur.
Bentonite is used as a bonding material in the preparation of molding sand for the production of cast iron, steel, and non-ferrous casting. The unique properties of bentonite yield green sand molds with good flowability, compactibility, and thermal stability for the production of high-quality castings.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Foundry Grade Bentonite is a sodium-based bentonite of high purity mined and processed especially for foundry from ores with a high composition of montmorillonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals makes foundry-grade Bentonite powder as per the customer’s specifications.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Manipur.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Foundry Grade Bentonite in Manipur are:
- Excellent gelling which gives high strength in less mulling time.
- Acts as a quick bonding element.
- Great thermal stability with a generation of lesser dead clay.
- Active clay maintaining due to high montmorillonite values.
- Environmentally Acceptable.
- Excellent packaging enhances the shelf life of the product.
- Available in quantities depending on customer requirements.
Technical Specifications of FOUNDRY GRADE BENTONITE POWDER
|LIQUID LIMIT||400 %||500 %|
|SAND CONTENT||2.5 %||1.5 %|
|PH VALUE||9 %||10.5 %|
|JELL INDEX||55 to 60||75 to 80|
|JEL TIME||TWO MINUTES||INSTANT|
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Manipur.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.