Eco-Friendly Idols (Shadu Mati) is supplied by Mahalaxmi Minerals a leading producer, Manufacturer, and supplier in West Bengal.
Bentonite clay (Shadu Mati)is natural clay. It is pollution-free and helps to maintain a green environment. The clay has high plasticity and can withstand high temperatures, i.e. about 15000C.
It is most suitable for making Idols of Ganpati / Mahalaxmi / Gauri, Religious statues of various gods, goddesses, and Clay Animals. In Maharashtra, Mahalaxmi Minerals Bentonite clay (Shadu Mati) is widely used for making Ganesh Idols, while in UP, Bihar & Bengal, it is mostly used for Goddess Durga idols.
Ganesh idols are traditionally made from bentonite clay for phosphorous locking. Bentonite clay is also called Fuller’s clay or MULTANI MITTI.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over West Bengal.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Bentonite clay are:
- The idea is to ensure lakes and tanks are not polluted with plaster of Paris idols that are not easily soluble. Also, the paint on these idols claims the lives of several ﬁsh in water bodies.
- It must be noted that Ganapati idols are to be made of Bentonite clay with biodegradable decorations, and organic paints, using NIL non-biodegradable plastic. This BENTONITE clay from the idol gives the lake additional life. This is not just a superstition but has scientiﬁc reasoning behind it.
- This annual surcharge of good quality clay is so very important for sustaining the lake level and also the quality of the water. Even if the clay Ganesha idol is immersed in the sea, the clay lining the coast. prevents SALTWATER ingress inland when the freshwater ground table level is low in the hot summer season. Such an ingress from the sea, causes AQUIFERS to get contaminated — coastal lakes and bore wells to go saline and dead.
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in West Bengal.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.