Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest producers, manufacturers, and suppliers of Drilling Powder Polymer (DCP-85) in Rajasthan.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Drilling Powder Polymer (DCP-85) is a higher molecular weight powder polymer containing partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide/ polyacrylate (PHPA) copolymer, is used primarily as a viscosifier and borehole stabilizer to prevent reactive shale and clays from swelling and sloughing.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Rajasthan.
Benefits of Mahalaxmi Minerals Drilling Powder Polymer (DCP-85) in Rajasthan are:
- Develops viscosity rapidly.
- Immediate settling of cuttings in the pit reduces the recirculation of drilled cuttings back into the good bore.
- Reduces water loss through cracks and fissures.
Uses of Mahalaxmi Minerals Drilling Powder Polymer (DCP-85) in Rajasthan are:
- The product is cost-effective and is applicable to all types of drilling applications like mineral exploration, water wells, Diamond Coring, etc.
- Stabilize water-sensitive formations.
- Enhanced rheological properties of the mud.
- Reduce drill pipe torque and pumping pressure.
- Immediately flocculated cuttings in the reserve pit.
Packaging done for Mahalaxmi Minerals Drilling Powder Polymer (DCP-85) in Rajasthan is:
- In 25 Kg HDPE Bags. Suitable packing can be made available on request depending upon the volume of supply.
|Product Details of DCP-85:|
|Physical form||High Viscous liquid.|
|Chemical Name||Polyacrylamide/ acrylate copolymer|
|Physical and Chemical Properties of DCP-85:|
|Active Content||More than 80 %|
|Bulk Density (Tapped)||Not >1.10|
|Solubility||Soluble up to 20 gm per liter giving high viscous solution.|
|Viscosity (By B4 Cup Method)||More than 40 Sec in (0.15% of Solution )|
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Rajasthan.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.