Mahalaxmi Minerals is a leading producer, manufacturer, and supplier of Drilling Grade Bentonite in Chhattisgarh.
Suspensions of bentonite in water are widely used across industries. The largest and best-known use of bentonite suspension is as drilling mud. Due to its rheological properties and thixotropy of aqueous suspensions, bentonite is used as a mud constituent for oil and water well drilling. Its functions are mainly to stabilize the borehole, seal the borehole walls, and remove drill cuttings. Bentonite muds are thus employed for oil and water well drilling, tunnel, and micro tunnel drilling.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Drilling Grade Bentonite is a sodium-based bentonite of high purity mined and processed especially for drilling from ores with high compositions of montmorillonite.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Chhattisgarh.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Drilling Grade Bentonite in Chhattisgarh are:
- Conserves thixotropic properties of the mineral when met with brine and high temperature in deep drilling
- Generates high barrel yield
- Withstands formation pressure
- Environmentally Acceptable
- Excellent packaging enhances the shelf life of the product
- Available in quantities depending on customer requirements
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF DRILLING GRADE BENTONITE POWDER
|VISCOSITY ON 600 TPM||35|
|VISCOSITY ON 300 TPM||28|
|FLUID LOSS||15 ML|
|RESIDUE||LESS THEN 3%|
|200 MESH PASSING||90%|
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Chhattisgarh.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.