Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the leading Producers, Manufacturers, and Suppliers of Double Roasted Bentonite Granules in Dadra & Nagar And Daman & Diu.
Mahalaxmi Minerals Double Roasted Bentonite Granules are processed from exceptional quality Bentonite deposits of Gujarat. It can be widely used as a carrier in the formulation of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, bio-pesticides plant growth promoters, and bio-fertilizers.
About Mahalaxmi Minerals
With more than 20 years in the field of manufacturing and processing, various industrial minerals Mahalaxmi Minerals is one of the biggest manufacturers & suppliers of Bentonite granules and powder. Mahalaxmi Minerals is a well-established, ISO-9001:2015-certified, mineral mining company in India. We specialize in Bentonite powder and granules and supply all grades of bentonite as per the required specifications. We have a fully integrated bentonite processing plant, high standards for quality control & advanced distribution facility. Our corporate office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our Gujarat office is in Bhavnagar.
Why Choose Mahalaxmi Minerals For Your Bentonite
Mahalaxmi Minerals’ strength is its knowledge and experience in minerals. We integrate this knowledge to create superior-quality bentonite solutions which not only meet but exceed customer satisfaction all over Dadra & Nagar And Daman & Diu.
The main features of Mahalaxmi Minerals Double Roasted Bentonite Granules in Dadra & Nagar And Daman & Diu are:
- Acts as an ion exchanger for soil improvement and conditioning.
- High Humidity Absorbent
- When mixed with water it immediately allows the formulations to release into the soil.
- The Granules are double-roasted for better absorption of formulations by the soil and utilization by roots.
Available sizes of Double Roasted Bentonite Granules at Mahalaxmi Minerals are:
- Double Roasted Bentonite Granules (10×20)
- Double Roasted Bentonite Granules (12×25)
- Double Roasted Bentonite Granules (16×35)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF DOUBLE-ROASTED GRANULES
ROASTED GRANULES: FREE LOW GRANULES
|PH 5 % SOLUTION||6.5|
|MOISTURE||BELOW 1 %|
|WATER HOLDING CAPACITY||18 to 20|
Mahalaxmi Minerals believe quality assurance is a prerequisite for customer satisfaction in Dadra & Nagar And Daman & Diu.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that the minerals are mined from the best mines depending on their usages, to provide superior quality products to our customers.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that every customer’s requirement is correctly understood and fulfilled. We believe in doing things right for the customer the first time and more importantly every time.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we ensure that we keep sufficient inventory to cater to our customer’s urgent requirements. We focus on good packaging practices to enhance the shelf life of our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we practice stringent quality control procedures to conform to the superior performance of our products. The quality of our products can be evaluated in terms of their performance, reliability, and durability.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we seek to obtain customer feedback on regular basis and carefully evaluate and incorporate customer suggestions/requirements to ensure the customer is more than satisfied with our products.
- At Mahalaxmi Minerals, we conduct our business in a fair and transparent manner and seek to achieve excellence through initiative, accountability, and superior results.